August 16, 2018 2 min read 1 Comment
WINNER! click here to see who it is!
Aug 21st Raffle for Prism's Single Stack Bong | Water PipeHello bong enthusiast! Prism is as you may know a fairly new company with what we think is a fairly different approach to the bong or water pipe. That being said, we want to get some feedback. There is no reason to build 1 trillion bongs if the people we want using them tell us we need to make some changes. This post is meant to give you further information into our raffle so you know what to expect :)
quick blurb to be safe:
Winner is chosen on Aug 21st 2018
The bong is meant for tobacco use only
What you will get:
If you are the winner winner chicken dinner, you will get a free single 6 stem perc bong / water pipe. From clicking the link you will see it is a complete assembly and ready for use. We think it has a $150 value but that is part of the feedback we will be looking for.
What we want from you:
To enter the contest we will obviously need you to fill out the popup on our website for the give away. Give it a second, we set the popup to come up after 5 seconds of viewing the page. We assume if you are willing to sign up for the give away you genuinely want to try our product and tell us what you think. The specific questions below are what we are looking for answers to, but of course any additional feedback is more than welcome.
- What were you initial impressions upon pulling the bong out of the packaging?
- If you could describe our bong by a famous actor or character who would it be?
- Do you find the clamps easy enough to use? (we have found them tighter then we like and are working on a solution, so this is extremely important to us).
- What would you want to be able to take the bong apart for?
- How well did it perform when you smoked using it?
-Would you recommend this bong to a friend?
And that's it! Thank you for reading this, We hope you look to join our contest! Good luck!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases, and more . . .